Hello!

touchngo

Hello!

Post by touchngo »

Though most (probably nobody) knows me from SaidIt, SaidIt is the reason I am here. I came upon SaidIt over a year ago and it immediately caught my attention as there were many that thought the same as I did, and by that, I mean conspiracies. I have no idea how I found it, but I did. I never followed or used Reddit, so it isn't from one of the many purges there. I am distrustful of the government, big tech, big banking, big business, big pharma.....well, you get the idea. It's too bad more people don't question everything that goes on as I tend to do.

I am a college instructor, so my views and opinions certainly don't fit in with most of my peers at work, so I pretty much just go about my business there and roll with it best I can. Though I am more conservative, I don't subscribe to either side of the political spectrum, as both sides are crap in my opinion, and that just doesn't fit in well in a college environment. The pays sucks, but hey, summers off!

And since the theme for these intros seems to be cats, I too am a cat lover. I have nothing against dogs, but cats pretty much take care of themselves while making it their mission to try to trip you their entire life, so they keep me on my toes. I currently have an old and young cat that live indoors, and one that lives in a insulated, heated, and soon-to-be cooled garage, with free access in an out. I live in the country, and cats prove to be more formidable against mice than do other creatures, so that is (a small) part of the reason for them.

0 x
Horus

Re: Hello!

Post by Horus »

I mentioned saidit to some people in online games who liked to talk about conspiracies, something game companies usually frown upon. Maybe I did make a convert.

Either way, welcome.

Also, WTF is it with all these cat lovers. Cats. Hrmph.
0 x