Howdy!

AmericanMuskrat

Howdy!

Post by AmericanMuskrat »

The site's url is a mouthful! I think everyone knows me from Saidit here, but let's see ... I'm rewatching Stargate, great show. I like forums, books about Space Marines, and my demonic furball Gizmo.

I'd like to think of myself as a centrist, more to the point I am ideologically opposed to the extreme right or left, although at least the right will hear you out.

I'm going to need to brush up on my BBcode, but here's gizmo! Image
Last edited by AmericanMuskrat on Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Re: Howdy!

Post by LarrySwinger »

Welcome! It would be a mouthful if you tried to pronounce it. It's so long because it's a hidden service that runs on Tor.

It's good to have you here. We should use your presence as an advertising point.
0 x
AmericanMuskrat

Post by AmericanMuskrat »

LarrySwinger wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 pm It's good to have you here. We should use your presence as an advertising point.
I don't know if I'm quite that popular :)
0 x
Horus

Post by Horus »

Hello AM, you will notice the slight alteration to how I write my name. This was the original orthograph, but it's been taken nearly everywhere so I put an X at the end instead of an S. But here, on TOR, I can finally be myself.

Looking forward to more politically incorrect statements. ;-)
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Post by LarrySwinger »

AmericanMuskrat wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:46 pm I'm going to need to brush up on my BBcode, but here's gizmo! Image
It went smoothly! She's cute. Almost as cute as Jason's cats.

Sorry for assuming your cat's pronouns.
0 x
AXXA

Post by AXXA »

LarrySwinger wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 pm It would be a mouthful if you tried to pronounce it.
Gizmo could probably pronounce it.
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Post by LarrySwinger »

AXXA wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:19 am
LarrySwinger wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 pm It would be a mouthful if you tried to pronounce it.
Gizmo could probably pronounce it.
It takes the effort of three cats to ritually sing it together. Here's what it looks like:

1 x