Trudeau Confirms Vaccine Passports

The news.
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Trudeau Confirms Vaccine Passports

Post by LarrySwinger »

PM Justin Trudeau confirmed that the federal government is working with the provinces to develop a national vaccine passport for international travel that’s expected to be ready sometime this fall.

Trudeau said while that plan is being developed, his government is working on a system involving the ArriveCan app that will be ready in the "coming weeks".

1 x
BN9

Re: Trudeau Confirms Vaccine Passports

Post by BN9 »

I'm honestly not too informed with all of the COVID stuff because I had decided from the start that I wasn't going to let it affect my life, though I'm pretty concerned with the way things are headed now. I was probably naive to assume that things were going to return to normality, at least for me anyways. But this vaccine stuff seems to be getting worse as time goes on. What do we actually do if this passport thing catches on with the rest of the world? I wasn't too concerned with how people would view me socially for refusing the vaccine, but now our freedoms are going to be taken away because of it. It feels like the ball is already moving at a really fast rate and we can't really stop it. Are we basically fucked for refusing an experimental vaccination or what? I want to be able to live a somewhat normal life without being segregated and chastised for declining a jab that nobody really knows what the is in and why they are trying so hard to push out over a virus that most of us won't suffer from. Sometimes I feel like the mad man here. Everybody looks at me like I'm crazy for refusing something that has historically fucked us up in the past. It's really disheartening. Part as to why I have avoided all of this for so long is the fact that it's just depressing. I recognize that society is headed for a really dark place, but acknowledging all of it just makes me feel hopeless.
1 x
Horus

Post by Horus »

Whoever sullied the Great Adolf Hitler's image by making this is too damn woke. Stalin, that's what you gotta use for a base.
1 x
la_cues

Post by la_cues »

Lucky I gave up international travel as a potential hobby...

I was destined to be a hunker-er anyway.
1 x