Tidbits

For discussing conspiracy theories and facts.
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Tidbits

Post by LarrySwinger »

Sometimes I stumble into things and start reflecting, but I don't have enough material to spark a discussion. I want to document those ideas for future reference. I will use thread for that purpose. Perhaps it borders on blog posting, but maybe others find it interesting to follow along or have additional remarks. So don't expect any deep research here; these are proposals for things to further research, and perhaps a lot of these are just coincidences. Because this is a forum, anyone is free to share their own tidbits of insight or speculation here.
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Anomalies in film history

Post by LarrySwinger »

I was just watching a video about film history, and encountered two anomalies. Firstly, I learnt that the first film was produced from this series of photographs. They look more like drawings than photographs. As if it's some kind of joke. It's the kind of absurdity that Miles Mathis would point out. Here's the Wikipedia page about it, by the way.

Next: two pioneers in film technology were the Lumière brothers. Lumière comes from the Latin word lümen which means light, and that's exactly what comes out of a film projector. That was the first association for me. Is this coincidence, or was it scripted? Which is to say that things got attributed to those brothers, or that Lumière wasn't their real names.

I'm wondering if hidden forces realized how big the film industry would be, and decided to mark and claim its history as their own by filling it with inside jokes.
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Televised hypnotic suggestions

Post by LarrySwinger »

Reality TV is very obviously scripted. Perhaps they called it this as a hypnotic suggestion, to get your subconscious confused about reality and script, so that you'll accept fake events to be real as well. When someone is obviously a crisis actor, you might pause for a second but then think nothing of it, because this is, after all, what "reality" looks like.

On a related note: news anchors use an intonation that's appropriate when talking to children. I think this a form of hypnosis as well. It speaks to a childlike part of your psyche that will accept things to be true because an authoritative sounding voice claims it. Even when the things they say are patently absurd. And because everything is said in this intonation, the absurd claims won't stand out either.
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

The illuminist reversal of family bonds

Post by LarrySwinger »

I'm noticing a Christian vs. antichrist dichotomy in terms of which forces we see as our family. The Christian model is strong ties within your actual family as atom of society, while viewing God as the spiritual father figure. The illuminati want to turn this around: a constant flux in values and culture make the young turn against their parents, and sexual liberation makes relationships and even marriages unstable. Thus the family disintegrates, and step by step the government takes over its role, just as Plato wanted. We're already talking about a "nanny state" and "being married to the government", and people are being made to accept more and more authoritarianism through things such as fake pandemics. Eventually, government will become the new god. All of this is very much part of the spiritual war.
0 x