Zapped is here

Zapped

Zapped is here

Post by Zapped »

I am not conspiracy minded. I am more of a skeptic at heart, but as I get older, I am more slow to dismiss conspiracy theories. I am still not on board with "the Jews did it", but I like to listen and learn and still be a skeptic if my curiosity hasn't been satisfied.
2 x
soundsituation

Re: Zapped is here

Post by soundsituation »

Well said. I'd describe myself similarly.
2 x

Post by Guest »

I like the conspiracy users from Saidit versus sites like Poal or Voat because they lay out a rational argument about a group whoa are based on ideals instead of individuals based on genetics.
0 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Post by LarrySwinger »

Welcome!
Zapped wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:38 am I am still not on board with "the Jews did it",
It's not like 'the' Jews did 'it' undiscriminatorily. It's that a lot of Jewish individuals have committed crimes against humanity, and continue to do so without recourse.
0 x

Post by Guest »

I can understand that, even if I am not convinced of a conspiracy. It's like how I think that crime and poverty in black communities in the U.S. are cultural. People tend to stay within their "race" and therefore have children who look like them. They teach their children through their actions and the cycle continues. I know a few Jewish people and they have a strong culture, usually strong family ties and hard work, but also nepotism and always trying to get a "better deal".

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm.
0 x