Who's Horus?

Horus

Who's Horus?

Post by Horus »

I'm a retired portfolio manager and economist, as well as athlete and consultant/coach/trainer/nutritionist of athletes. But now I do nothing because my health has betrayed me. My first language is not English, but I'm pretty decent at it, so it's generally no problem, although you might find that my pop culture is severely lacking.

In the 1980s, I found out that Hitler was known for such an unimaginable degree and amount of evil that it sort of gave me an itch to find out more. In the 1990s when my career in the financial markets was taking off, I heard Alan Greenspan say "This is irrational exuberance" in a speech, about how the stock market was so overvalued. There ensued an until-then unheard of rise and rise and rise in said markets. Just when the main bankster was telling Joe Average to be careful. Another itch.

Then in the early part of year 2000 there came a time when all the Jews on financial networks put out super optimistic reports and analyses. The market fell pretty badly. The itch was by then a dagger dug deep within me.

> > > IT'S THE JEWS < < <

This became very clear to me, to the point that I quit my still young career as a portfolio manager and all the money that came with it because I recognized the whole financial markets are rigged by the Banksters to rob Joe Average blind. So I turned into an athlete, and that's not as interesting.

From there I (obviously?) became interested in the conspiracies, and how Hitler didn't do anything wrong, and now I see a tyranical, totalitarian, Jew-controlled, communist worldwide regime emerging from the current situation, using a scamdemic to impose totalitarian and tyrannical measures on the world's populations and get them used to, as Orwell so perfectly wrote : "The jackboot that stomps on a human face - FOREVER."

So... Yeah, we got work to do. Thank you for your time, if you've made it all the way here. ;-)
2 x
LarrySwinger
Sole Benevolent Dictator

Re: Who's Horus?

Post by LarrySwinger »

Welcome! I've noticed that this is a big part of your identity - interesting to see someone get into conspiracy facts as a result. For me it's the other way around if anything: I discovered the truth about 9/11 among other things, and after that, nothing surprises you anymore. So you encounter Hitler material, pay attention to it, and gradually start thinking: I guess we've been lied to about him as well. You notice that there's no subtlety in that regard: things are exactly the opposite of what you've been taught. The masses never start seeing through the lies, so they keep on doing it. I was never mad with respect to this subject, though, because I was never emotionally invested to begin with. Growing up, it always seemed odd to me that we were supposed to hate this guy who's been dead for the better part of a century. Why was that part of our education? Isn't education supposed to be neutral? I went along with how the facts were presented, but always resisted any opinions I was supposed to adopt.

That being said, I don't know too much about Nazism and am still not invested in it. I did see three documentaries: Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told; Hellstorm; and Europa: The Last Battle. It's some intense stuff and I understand your sentiment.
1 x
DonarSohn

Post by DonarSohn »

Welcome Horus!

I wish I spoke a second language as well as you do english.
Definitely interesting to read how you came to your conclusions. I took a different route but ended up with very similar conclusions, I just couldn't put it all into words the wonderful way you have.

Edit: How do you feel about being corrected on your English? Personally I appreciate when someone points out when I make mistakes in German or French....but I like to check before helping out as some people take it the wrong way.
1 x
-DonarSohn
Horus

Post by Horus »

DonarSohn wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:50 am Welcome Horus!

I wish I spoke a second language as well as you do english.
Definitely interesting to read how you came to your conclusions. I took a different route but ended up with very similar conclusions, I just couldn't put it all into words the wonderful way you have.

Edit: How do you feel about being corrected on your English? Personally I appreciate when someone points out when I make mistakes in German or French....but I like to check before helping out as some people take it the wrong way.
Thank you. I'm fine with being corrected but frankly in English (or French for that matter) I am more likely to do the correcting... ;-)

For German or Spanish I might need help though.
0 x